Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'd Lighten The Load If I Could; Wait, Maybe There's A Part Of It I Can

Today at the thrift store that I work at, there was a lot of stuff to be put out. Among that was some glass and dish sets. The shelves for that are starting to get crowded. I'd buy some of them myself, but I'm not the one in my household who makes the decisions regarding that.  There are also a lot of purses at the store, but I'm not currently in the market for a new purse. I've got at least one on reserve.

There is one section I may be able to help thin out a bit: the book section. This will likely have to wait until Friday, but I may be able to buy some of the books from the shelves. I know I'll be going out of town, but maybe I can bring some of whatever books I buy with me when I go out of town this summer and possibly continue with RAB-PIA. (The releasing of the books, though, may be a bit tricky. That part might end up having to wait until after I return home.)

There are racks and shelves that are getting to be a bit on the crowded side. However, there's only so much that "I" can do about it myself as I have limited space not to mention there are a lot of things I have no cause to use at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment