Thursday, May 6, 2010

Got In To Work Early Today But There's Still More To Be Done

I got in before 9 again and got everything that was ready for the sales floor out on display. I was going to work on getting some bedding towels, etc. for sale, but the space that I normally do it on was taken, so I worked on sorting out some stuff in the donations pile, hanging what I could, discarding what needed to be discarded, getting what was ready for the sales floor out on the sales floor, etc. At least we have more space in front of the counters.

I'd do another "early day" tomorrow, but I have applications that I need to drop off, and one of them is to a place that doesn't open until nine. So, I'll just have to make sure I drop off the applications and then go in and do what I need to do for the store just as soon as possible.

I think the batch of applications I will need to drop off tomorrow will be the last of them before I go out of town later this month. I'm planning on another full week next week in order to help with things at the thrift store. I regret I won't be able to help out in the summer, but I have a nephew who is young enough to require a sitter in the summer, and it's easier for me to accept that spot than for my sister to have to worry about anyone else being available.

No comments:

Post a Comment