Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Couple Of Announcements

In the last week or so, my sister asked me if I would babysit her kid both tomorrow and Saturday night. As I had no known plans for that time, I accepted. Normally, I'd be doing volunteer work on Fridays. However, my sister plans on coming to get me late in the afternoon if not sooner. In order to ensure that I will be ready when she arrives, I am taking tomorrow off to pack as well as be present at home whenever she does arrive and is ready to go. (I've already cleared it with the manager to take tomorrow off.) The underlying principle here is to be prepared to work around another person's schedule whenever necessary.

On an unrelated note, as of tomorrow, I will be posting a series of posts called Miss Scissors: Reading is the Key on my reading blog, RAB-PIA. I will be sure to inform you as to when I have posted updates to said series. Hopefully after I finish said series, I will be in a better position to publish more posts pertaining more to the nature of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment